位置: 弗吉尼亚 » Reston/Herndon区域
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: 500-599 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
本帖最后由 peace1 于 2017-1-8 16:40 编辑

Reston, VA, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, I am looking for short term roommate sharing the 2nd bedroom or the living room. The apartment complex
is called Sycamore belong to HomeProperty, search in google, a lot pictures there, with floor plan and apartment price. The apartment is on the 3rd
floor (top floor), 2 bedroom 2 bathroom, 928 square feet, with laundry in the unit, gym in the complex, fast internet access (150 mb per second) and
cable TV (about 50 channels) in the apartment. I can provide basic furniture like desk, chair, a queen mattress, etc. Blankets can also be provided per
request, you can move in with your luggage.  I have printer/copier/scanner in one and iron board you can share. I do not watch TV, you can have cable
TV box in the living room or in your own room. I have a small TV you can use if you like. Basic furniture available in living room, like stand, dining
table, dining chair, etc. A lot room in refrigerator. Plenty parking space.

Right now, mom and I live in, we can stay in my master bedroom or one of us may go to the 2nd bedroom or living room. You can choose to live in the 2nd bedroom or the living room for cheaper price. Monthly or weekly renting are both fine.  I am female programmer in my middle age, looking for new job. I am not sure how soon I will find the new job, how long I will continually live in, I can only guarantee I will still live in for another 2-3 months, after that, if I find a new job not local and have to move out, you will have to move out or take the whole apartment by yourself.

Right now the apartment is under monthly lease with monthly price to be $2167, monthly price to yearly lease is $1667. Since I am not providing the long term renting, I do not expect the normal roommate sharing price, I will be fine with the 2nd bed room price to be $700, living room to be $550, negotiable. I can be best reached through phone email at constaneconstance2003@yahoo.com , or cell phone at 571.331.3882
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

帖子

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing