租房方式: 长租(上Lease) 
位置: 马里兰 » Bethesda
寻找性别: 男 女 
理想价格: 800-999 USD
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
We live in a three-bedroom luxury apartment at the Residence at Congressional Village and currently are looking for a one more roommate.

Date Available:

The room is going to be available starting late March to early April, depending on your schedule.

Contact Info:
email yaorocke2@sina.com or phone number 301 250 5835
About us:

I graduated from UMD Master of Finance program in 2014, and have been working in the Mortgage Backed Security industry for more than two years. Now I bought my own house and will move out of the current apartment.

One girl graduated from the GWU master of accounting program and now is working in a tax company at Gaithersburg as an Accountant.

One guy graduated from the UCLA PHD program of Economics and now is working at the Treasury as a senior researcher.

Both of them are very out-going and kind-hearted person. No bad habits, regular schedule, and don't do crazy parties. If you happen to be a business or accounting student/profession, it will be a great opportunity to live with them and share experience.

About the Room:

Our room is on the top floors of the apartment. It has two levels inside. One room is on the second level and another two in the first level. The room available is on the first level. We have our own laundry. The kitchen is modern style and bathroom is spacious. The bedroom has walk-in closet.

Because the guy living in that room is moving out, his furniture will be given out to the renter for free, including beds, closet, tables, chairs, and shelves.

About the Apartment:

Amenities:

free and spacious party rooms, swimming pool, spa, in-building movie theater, Gym, and four-level garage.

5 minutes to the Twin Brook metro station, very convenient location to travel to DC and VA. Within 15 minutes drive to Bethesda, Rockville. And Half and hour drive to DC.

Tons of plazas nearby, walking distance to all kinds of stores as Giant, Trader Joes, TJ Max, Safeway, Target, Vitamin Store, Hair Cuttery, Marshall, and etc…

Various choices of restaurants in walking or 5-minute drive distance. From Restaurant chains such as Noddle Company, Five Guys, Ihop, and Friday to high rate restaurants such as Light House Tofu and Temari Café.

5 minutes away you can find a big community center where there are playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, BBQ place, Swimming Pools, and lovely environment.

Please contact me through my email yaorocke2@sina.com or phone number 301 250 5835 if you are interested in this room. Leave your name and your phone number, and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing