品牌: Infinit
车型: G35
里程数: -
售价区间: -
联系方式: 隐藏内容

现在已经开放注册,快来加入我们吧!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
I am selling my 2004 INFINITI G35 4D sedan, clean title. I am the second owner of the car. The car got about 82k miles. Low mileage!! Routine maintenance has been done since the first owner. The first owner got a hit and run in a parking lot back in 2007, and the rear bumper was replaced. I still have the invoice for the replacement from prior owner. The car runs smooth and no issues at all. You will love the driving experience with this powerful car.

The first owner has replaced both front and rear bumpers when the car was sold to me, so there are almost no wear or scratch.

Equipment Specs,

3.5L V6 Engine, RWD, Automatic Transmission, 4-wheel ABS, Dual Front Side-mounted Airbags, Front and Rear Head Airbags, Traction Control, Tire Pressure Monitoring, Alloy wheels, Moon Roof, Dual Power Seats, Multi-disc CD, AM/FM, Cassette, Bose Premium Sound, Leather Seats.

More images upon requests.

My G35 is in good condition and I am asking for $8,000 OBO. Serious buyers only. Please contact me at cabbagebread@hotmail.com or text @ 202-725-4375. Call only after 7:00pm.
photo 3.JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 4 (2).JPG
photo 5 (2).JPG
这个人很懒,都没有签名!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

排行榜

Contact | Logs| Twitter| About

Copyright   ©2012-  乔治华盛顿大学社区Tech by Jing